Wed, 21 October 2009
Wed, 14 October 2009
- Our very own Bamawing has begun a little project called Geitech.
- Amazon has announced the names of the third-round finalists in their Comic Strip Superstar contest.
- The New York Times talks about how Disney went about making the Toy Story movies 3D for their recent re-release.
- ASIFA-Hollywood is celebrating the 10th anniversary of the animated film The Iron Giant with an event featuring some of the animators and crew members.
- Tickets to next year's San Diego Comic Con are already beginning to sell out.
- The Webcomic Wide Awake has been optioned for film.
- As Newspaper circulation numbers continue to decline, Techdirt asks if Doonesbury could learn anything from xkcd regarding their business model.
- Speaking of xkcd, io9 has an interview with xkcd creator Randall Munroe.
- Girls With Slingshots - 5 Years (October 1)(Yeah, we forgot to mention this on the actual show because i'm a terrible person. Sorry girls with slingshots.)
Addressing serious issues in comics
Dark Dungeons: A Jack Chick tract
Thu, 1 October 2009
Hey everyone. The dish is on a two week vacation due to my work schedule conflicting with our recording time. While I was considering recording something quick just to fill the time, Jason Torchia did it for me! So a big thanks to him. I listened to it ahead of time to make sure that he didn't just record this to make fun of me and I got a good laugh out of it. So thanks to Jason, and enjoy the show!